Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Ultimate Collection - Samantha Sang

DOWNLOAD: The Ultimate Collection - Samantha Sang

Biography

Born: August 05, 1951 in Melbourne, Australia

Genre: R&B/Soul

Years Active: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00s

A human existence-hit wonder from the late '70s, Samantha Sang made her professional singing debut ago...

Track list

Emotion
Charade
You Keep Me Dancing
Change Of Heart
Living Without Your Love
La La La - I Love You
But If She Moves You
When Love Is Gone
I Don't Wanna Go
The Love Of A Woman
It's The Falling In Love
I'll Never Get Enough Of You
I Can Still Remember
Moments
This Is Love
From Dance To Love
In The Midnight Hour
Now
Take A Chance
Strike Up The Band
Jolson Medley: Back In Your Own Backyard:There's A Rainbow Round My Shoulder:My
Resurrection Shuffle
Leave Me Alone (Ruby Red Dress)
I'm So Ashamed
Can't You Hear The Music Of My Love Song
You've Gone Away
Raining Everyday Day Since Monday
It Could Have Been
Nothing In The World Like Love
Mia Bamba
Emotion
Best of Samantha Sang
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion
Emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment